Rob bid fair well to the UK and flew over to help his American counterparts celebrate the holidays by performing the most Christmassy of welds.
Demonstrating Mig and Tig welding skills in sequence he managed to manipulate metal to form the most wondrous snowman ever witnessed by the human eye.
Check out Rob and the team below as the admire the new man in their lives!
- DAY 16: KIRBS GETS HIS FURBS!!!
- DAY 15: Andy's dreaming of a whiteee.... balance!
- DAY 14: Mys....tree solved!
- DAY 13: Look who's sl...OWAIN up the Christmas que...
- DAY 12: It's the most wonderful weld of Robs year!...
- DAY 10: Salty and safe this Christmas!!
- DAY 9: The real slick St Nick slips up!
- DAY 8: Wouldn't stay in England Fearnall the tea i...
- DOUBLE UPDATE FRIDAYZ!: Hughes looking after santa...
- DAY 7: The return of SLedward!!
- DAY 6: Don't Ferg..et your Christmas lights!!!
- DAY 5: Tombos cranking up the heat for Christmas d...
- DAY 4: Hunt..ing for that perfect Christmas gift!
- DAY 3... THE THREE UNWISE MEN
- DAY 2: New man, back from Nam with a gran!
- DAY 1: Santas present mAccident!
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (103)
- ► 2009 (29)