Picture the scene, as the young baby jesus is born and is cradling in his manger under the loving eyes of Mary and Joseph... In walk the three unwise men.
First up was the unwise gentleman Danny Rowlands who soon put jesus in his place and said " the only miracle I believe in, is how I didn't end up a mangled wreck after me bike crash", he then proceeded to inform Joseph that carpentry is a rubbish trade and how a years diploma at Reaseheath is the only way to smash in 3000 a day.
Next up was fresh from collecting glasses at the local inn (totally booked up, of course) was Jake Ricketts, he told jesus as soon as he's old enough they are getting mashed together and gave him an irreplaceable gift of some free products from the world renown Smooth Rollerblading Brand.
And last up was Finbar who asked Mary and Joseph if he could start a tab as he has spent all his money fuelling his camel to get to Bethlehem.
And thus that is the story of the 3 unwise men, picture them at the nativity below....
- DAY 16: KIRBS GETS HIS FURBS!!!
- DAY 15: Andy's dreaming of a whiteee.... balance!
- DAY 14: Mys....tree solved!
- DAY 13: Look who's sl...OWAIN up the Christmas que...
- DAY 12: It's the most wonderful weld of Robs year!...
- DAY 10: Salty and safe this Christmas!!
- DAY 9: The real slick St Nick slips up!
- DAY 8: Wouldn't stay in England Fearnall the tea i...
- DOUBLE UPDATE FRIDAYZ!: Hughes looking after santa...
- DAY 7: The return of SLedward!!
- DAY 6: Don't Ferg..et your Christmas lights!!!
- DAY 5: Tombos cranking up the heat for Christmas d...
- DAY 4: Hunt..ing for that perfect Christmas gift!
- DAY 3... THE THREE UNWISE MEN
- DAY 2: New man, back from Nam with a gran!
- DAY 1: Santas present mAccident!
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (103)
- ► 2009 (29)