It's time to start getting your Christmas tree down from the loft and light the blighter!
And it looks like Loz has amped up his decorations this year but has gone and got his wires crossed and has ended up in a bit of a tangle!
Luckily little Lozzy didn't lose his fuse, realised what on earth was going on corrected his shocking error!!!
Merry Christmas Laurence!!!
- DAY 16: KIRBS GETS HIS FURBS!!!
- DAY 15: Andy's dreaming of a whiteee.... balance!
- DAY 14: Mys....tree solved!
- DAY 13: Look who's sl...OWAIN up the Christmas que...
- DAY 12: It's the most wonderful weld of Robs year!...
- DAY 10: Salty and safe this Christmas!!
- DAY 9: The real slick St Nick slips up!
- DAY 8: Wouldn't stay in England Fearnall the tea i...
- DOUBLE UPDATE FRIDAYZ!: Hughes looking after santa...
- DAY 7: The return of SLedward!!
- DAY 6: Don't Ferg..et your Christmas lights!!!
- DAY 5: Tombos cranking up the heat for Christmas d...
- DAY 4: Hunt..ing for that perfect Christmas gift!
- DAY 3... THE THREE UNWISE MEN
- DAY 2: New man, back from Nam with a gran!
- DAY 1: Santas present mAccident!
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (103)
- ► 2009 (29)